Mystery Shopping Clients
- How will mystery shopping help my company?
- What separates Service Performance Group from the competition?
- How will I receive my mystery shop results?
- Have you done work before in my industry?
- What can you tell me about your mystery shoppers?
- How much will it cost to have my company mystery shopped?
How will mystery shopping help my company?
- Mystery shopping sends a positive message to employees that quality service will be anticipated and expected from them at all times.
- Ensure through a mystery shop program that corporate training programs and initiatives are translating to improved front line staff performance, the life blood of any Business-to-Consumer company.
- Use our no-cost summary reports to identify areas of opportunity.
- Greater corporate focus on under performing locations.
- Use results to recognize and reward superior employee service.
- Conduct competitor shops to assess competitor’s strengths and weakness.
What separates Service Performance Group from the competition?
- Program Execution – ALL Service Performance Group mystery shopping programs are 100% turn key; in house developed, implemented, scheduled and reviewed before presentation to our clients.
- Unlike low cost mystery shopper companies new to the industry or those who have never developed their internal resources, Service Performance Group does NOT use any third party resources that often results in loss of program control.
- Measuring the Customer Service experience since 1992 and working at the senior management level.
- Multiple industries served providing significant and actionable perspective.
- Partnered with Fortune 500 companies to regional chains and independents.
- North American shopper database of over 130,000 shoppers.
- 100% web-based reporting system and client report access from any computer.
- 100% tailored formats and solutions.
- A results-driven company that takes our clients bottom line seriously.
How will I receive my mystery shop results?
- All mystery shop results are auto-emailed to clients or client retrieved from Service Performance Groups SASSIE reporting software providing clients with 24/7 report access from any computer with Internet access through a username / password system.
- Specific results are available to the person logging on; they see only the data they should based on pre-set permissions.
- Each report can be forwarded via email or sent as a PDF attachment to whoever you choose.
Have you done work before in my industry?
- With rich experience in different industry segments including: apartments, financial, retail, restaurants, leisure, hospitality, grocery, manufacturing, advertising, new home sales, universities and health clubs, Service Performance Group is an industry leader with the perspective and experience to work with new or emerging industries as they present themselves.
What can you tell me about your mystery shoppers?
- Our shoppers are a diverse group of independent contractors.
- They are comprised of women and men from late teens through retiree’s.
- Many are Gold or Silver level mystery shoppers as certified by the Mystery Shopper Provider Association (MSPA).
- Based on each client’s needs, mystery shoppers are selected based on demographics to include but not limited to: gender, age, ethnicity, marital status.
- Shopper results are objective, unbiased, fact-based assessments of the shopper experience.
How much will it cost to have my company mystery shopped?
- Service Performance Group bases its fees on the complexity of the shop, the volume of shops over the course of one year or the duration of the project if project only, the locations where the shops will occur and any circumstances that need to be taken into account such as specific hours or specific days only.
- Conducting fewer quality-driven shops is far more advantageous then conducting many quantity-driven shops that are lightweight on detail.
- If you are interested in establishing a partnership with a mystery shop provider built around report quality, then you have found the right company to partner with.
- Give us a call at 1-866-567-8300. We will be delighted to speak with you.